Soap Making Classes at Lily Rose Indulgence
Have you ever wondered how people make beautiful and creamy natural soaps? Learn step by step how to create soaps via the traditional method of cold process soap making with Corinne, founder of Lily Rose Indulgence.
Corinne will go into detail about the soap making process, share her many years of experience on how to make a great batch of soap. Corinne will discuss equipment, ingredients, and most importantly safety.
- The basics of how soap is made
- Ingredients & equipment used
- Use of different oils & butters and their properties
- How to formulate your own recipes
- How to use a soap calculator
- The art of oil infusing.
- How to cure and curing times
- How to naturally colour and scent your soaps, using Botanicials, herbs & spices
- How to make your own moulds
- Finding the right supplier
- An introduction about compliance, safety regulations and legalities when selling soaps
How to book a workshop
Look and Learn Sessions
Look and learn sessions are good for a group of people looking for an educational, fun way to get together for social clubs, network meetings, elderly day trips out. You all get to learn, chat and take home a goodies bag
These sessions are a great way to be introduced to the craft. I offer Look & Learn at my studio at Dayboro or happy to travel to you if you have a party of 10 or more.
One on One Workshop at Dayboro
Approx 4 Hours
The course includes the use of equipment, all ingredients, protective equipment, refreshments and afternoon tea, take home the soap you make along with a basic recipe.
If you would like one on one training on soap making. I offer this at my studio in Dayboro
Approx 4 Hours
The course includes the use of equipment, all ingredients, protective equipment, refreshments and afternoon tea, take home the soap you make along with a basic recipe. I offer small group hands on workshop to learn the craft of soap making at my studio in Dayboro